We offer Christ in His holy Word and Sacraments to all with whom we come into contact. To that end, we offer many ministries and activities that emphasize the good news of Christ's perfect life, innocent death, and victorious resurrection. Through this good news we receive forgiveness of sins, new life, and eternal salvation in Christ. Our ultimate goal in all of these ministries and activities is to grow in our faith by His Word and to go with His Word into the world, all to His glory.
- First and foremost, we offer Divine Service (family worship) every Sunday and on festival days. Here God serves us with the forgiveness of sins in Word and Sacraments, and in response we serve God with our hymns and prayers and offerings of thanks and praise.
- We offer Holy Baptism to all people – infants, children, and adults – for our Lord Jesus promises that through Baptism He saves us.
- We offer Holy Communion on the second, fourth, and fifth Sundays of the month, as well as on various festivals throughout the year. Because of Holy Scripture's clear teaching regarding the Sacrament, we practice close communion, which has historically been practiced by the Church since the time of Jesus and the apostles. Close communion recognizes the clear testimony of the Bible that those who commune together should share confessional unity in all that the Bible teaches. Therefore, we invite to our altar those who have previously declared such unity as a communicant member of our congregation or another congregation in fellowship with the Wisconsin Evangelical Lutheran Synod (WELS). Our pastor eagerly meets with anyone who desires to commune with us and provides any Biblical instruction that is indicated.
- We offer Bible Classes throughout the year for teens and adults to “grow in the grace and knowledge of our Lord Jesus Christ” (2 Peter 3:18). Please check the calendar for times.
- We offer Christian doctrine and discipleship classes to prepare both youth and adults for communicant membership in our congregation.
- We offer a full-range of pastoral care, including visitation ministry to those who are sick or shut-in as well as free,confidential pastoral guidance and direction from God's Word regarding any aspect of your personal or family life.
- We offer Strong Roots for Tender Shoots to the parents of all young children who are baptized here at Christ. This program provides encouragement and guidance to parents in carrying our their God-given responsibility to bring up their child(ren) "in the training and instruction of the Lord" (Ephesians 6:4).
- We offer Sunday School, open to all children from ages 3 through eighth grade, from September through May. In Sunday School, children learn Bible history and see how the entire Bible teaches them about Jesus their Savior and what He has done for them.
- We offer a Youth Group, which meets for Bible study, fun and fellowship activities, and also carries out Christian service in the congregation and for the community.
- We offer a Lutheran Elementary School for all children in preschool through eighth grade. For more information, please see the “Christ Lutheran School” section of our website.
- We offer a Christian Education Association (CEA). Recognizing what a wonderful blessing our Lutheran Elementary School is from our gracious God for us and for our children, we desire to support and give assistance to our school and its students and faculty. The CEA also serves to assist parents in their primary role in the Christian education of their children through education and encouragement. The CEA is open to all the members of Christ and all parents of students in our school.
- We offer a Vacation Bible School (VBS) open to all children, ages 3 through eighth grade. VBS is offered during the summer (watch the calendar!) and is an opportunity for children to learn more about their Savior and what He has done for them through Bible-based lessons, activities, crafts, music, etc.
- We offer a Ladies’ Aid. The heart of this organization, open to all women in the congregation, is a Bible Study which begins the meeting, usually held on the third Monday of each month. The group also serves and supports our church and church body in a variety of ways.
- We offer a choir, open to all communicant members of the congregation. The choir rehearses on Thursdays from September through May. They enhance our congregation’s worship with liturgical songs, hymns, and anthems which proclaim and praise Christ.
- We offer a variety of spiritual growth opportunites, in addition to the classes we offer. Among these are our "Garden of Readin'" Christian book discussion group and our "Roadmaps for Reading" Bible reading program, both of which are ongoing.
- We offer a variety of service opportunities for members to use their God-given time and abilities to serve the Lord, each other, and all others, all to His glory and according to His Word.
- We offer a variety of fellowship opportunities on a regular basis. These occasions provide opportunities for fellow Christians both to enjoy each other's friendship and encourage each another in the Christian faith and life.